Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Garlic Knots


A day after Valentine day, I wanted to make something nice and simple for my GF, so I bring out the flour, sugar, yeast and all to bake some Garlic Knots...

Here's the recipe i got from here...http://www.foodmayhem.com/2009/08/garlic-knots.html

Well, it turns out quite good.

It was a bit too salty for me, note to myself..less salt.

I served it with Pan-seared Asparagus and Poached-egg.

For Pan-seared Asparagus, easy:
Remove the woody part of the asparagus.
heat up a pan, add some Butter.
Chop some garlic, brown it in the hot pan for a minute.
Add in the Asparagus and sear it for 3 minute.
And done!

For the Poached-Egg:
I think it takes a lot of practice to make a prefect Poached-Egg. Well, it sure does for me. Haha

Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in some vinegar ( 2tablespoons), stir the water so that you create a swirl in the water, immediately bring down the heat and crack the egg in the middle of the swirling hot water.

Poach for 3~4 minute.

A prefect Poached Egg

No comments:

Amazon