Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back from a hiatus from blogging and cooking...


I am taking a hiatus from both blogging and cooking for quite some time already. Been very busy last two months- quit my job and went back working for my previous employer. Nothing particular interesting happened except the petrol price increase which will significantly impacted the life style of many Malaysian- which I already started to feel the pinch~ ouch!

Now that I have settled down with my new "old" company, I hope I have time to resume my favorite activites-cooking! haha...

9 comments:

MeatballOnline said...

look forward for your recipe! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Hope when you rejoined your old company it was with a pay increase over your former employer. Cooking - ah, my passion as well.

MeatballOnline said...

phew! at last... the waiting ends... can't wait already for ur new post! ;)

MeatballOnline said...

hi... it's august already! ... wat a long wait.. but will keep waiting! ;)

tRiEi cRiSiS said...

Hi , I am waiChing from BestFoodJunction.com and we here, would like to invite you to come to one of our food event next month! It would be an honor if you can attend this event and kindly send me your email contact so i can email you the details of the events. Mail: waiChing@bestfoodjunction.com Website: http://my.bestfoodjunction.com Do check us out on the website and magazine publication for June 09! Hope to hear from you soon! Regards, waiChing

recipes said...

nice blog,

Hi Blogger!
Interested to share comments & visitors through Link Exchange, add my blog and leave a comment or mail me at harimegha@gmail.com

calangute beach said...

Like the delicious foods…will keep tasting your blog…at ur free time do visite my blog…

kerala ayurveda treatment said...

Like the delicious foods…will keep tasting your blog…at ur free time do visite my blog…

Traveling to Indonesia said...

hello, nice blog you have here. Please visit my blog, and tell me if you like to exchange our link..

Amazon